Meeting Facilities for Hire
- The collection is a fleet of permanently moored historic
Thames barges that have been converted into a contemporary art museum and
- 10 minutes by taxi from the West End in a very quiet location,
with superb views of Cheyne Walk, Chelsea Riverside opposite and the illuminated
- The Collection contains three meeting rooms – the largest
overlooks Albert Bridge (seats 14).
- 2000 sq.ft. outside deck-garden space with good river views.
This can be part-covered for meetings in season. The main meeting table
for 14 can be erected on deck in appropriate conditions , with cover.
- An excellent and 'different' venue to host meetings, receptions,
client presentations, management training, photo shoots or informal company
- Facilities include: Computer hook up, fax. flipcharts etc.
You are welcome to bring your own equipment too.
- Simple kitchen facilities, well-appointed bathroom, and central
heating. Local restaurants are minutes away and on board catering can be
- Rates for hire of the Presentation barge: from £250.
- The Couper Collection Public Trust is a registered charity.
Profits go to the charity.
- For more information please call 020 7738 1935